Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Team Meetings

 Group Meeting

   Today I had my first group discussion. There was one earlier, but I was not able to make it to class. In the group meeting I had to present my idea to some of my classmates. When I told them the plot, they really enjoyed it and thought it was unique. More specifically, they enjoyed the fact that my partner and I are creating a film in the perspective of the killer. They provided me with some ideas of what I can implement in the introduction.

   Firstly, they said to not do too much in the introduction as it can overwhelm the audience. They told me to add a parallel shot where we see our main character plotting or planning for his next victim while something else is going on. They also said to make it very hard for the audience to put it together that the main character is in fact the killer. Do it in a way that it is in front of the audience but not telling them “So this is our killer!” My classmates also told me to incorporate an obsession that is driving the killer or let the viewers know the way that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

 The Movie Intro Enjoy! https://youtu.be/oxqDv7j5MoQ