Saturday, April 3, 2021

Ending

 The End

Well this is the end of my journey and I can’t wait for you guys to see the project! I’m very proud of what we were able to make even with all the difficulties that happened throughout the production and filming stage of our film. As you know, we are filming during a global pandemic and both of us were affected with the virus during filming. This brought obstacles towards the end as we did not know whether or not we were going to be able to film. But we did it! Because it was only us two now and we could not get anyone to help us during filming due to the difficulties we had at hand, my partner and I had to change certain plot ideas and camera shots at night. We weren’t able to do the shot where the victim was in the pool and the camera goes up and shows the bloody knife and mask as we needed three people. We also could not do the shot where we have cop lights right at the end as we needed another person for that. We went around the bush and figured out another way.  During filming, I added the ideas of the lamp post and the shot in the car where Otis puts on the mask. After shooting and going into the editing process, I was very excited. Editing took a lot of work and determination. There were very little details that took lots and lots of work. For example, the copyright free music that I utilized took much work to find on the internet. It also took lots of work to be able to match it with the shots on screen. Overall this project really helped me develop shot selection, editing skill and developing directing skills. Thank you so much for this journey and can’t wait for you guys to see the outcome on the next blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

 The Movie Intro Enjoy! https://youtu.be/oxqDv7j5MoQ