Friday, February 19, 2021

First Check Up

 First Meeting

Yesterday, I had my first meeting and check up with Mrs. Stoklosa. I was eager to tell her my idea regarding the horror movie. After telling her the idea that we came up with, she told us that she loved it. The reason that she loved is because filming from the murderer's point of view is rare and very unique. After discussing this with her she gave us examples of films and questions that we have to think about. For example, she asked us whether we want this to be a horror movie that deals with people around our age or adults. If we decide with adults, we need adults that are willing to be in our film. As we thought about it, we don’t really know any adults that are willing to participate so we have to use a story that revolves with people our age. Mrs. Stoklosa gave us a couple of movies and shows that we need to check out. One of them being Dexter. On my next blog, I will be discussing Dexter and how it will help develop my own film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

 The Movie Intro Enjoy! https://youtu.be/oxqDv7j5MoQ