Saturday, February 13, 2021

Intro to my Portfolio Project

 The Beginning

   Now it's time to move on from the Music Marketing Project to the Portfolio Project. In order to do this, it is very important for me to understand and examine what I did incorrectly in the Music Project. During the research, I could have studied more cases and developed a deeper understanding of my genre. It was very important for us as a group to understand the genre to our best ability and then be able to display it in our presentation. So I think that we incorrectly researched our genre which caused the marketing plan to not be as strong.


In addition, I believe that the editing portion was great. I incorporated many special effects and good transitions. However, during filming there was a lack of shots taken and we were forced to repeat shots. For the future, I plan to shoot more that we are supposed to just in case something goes wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

 The Movie Intro Enjoy! https://youtu.be/oxqDv7j5MoQ